Wednesday, January 25, 2012

First Attempt

So, the last time I blogged was in the ninth grade for my English class... Needless to say, this will be a first all over again for me. Give me some time to figure it out and maybe after a while there will actually be something worth reading. Thanks!


So right now the days are just kind of dragging on, with a mere seven left before we leave. I'm a little nervous since I'm the only one going from Texas Tech; but then, this isn't the first time I've been abroad alone either. Our program leader sent me the roster for the trip a few weeks back, which has been nice. It's given me a bit of time to get to know some of the people that will be accompanying me via Facebook. So all-in-all, the semester so far is going great; I can't get enough of this seemingly never-ending break. Now I just have to worry about packing.. which surely can't take more than 30 minutes (hopefully). I think that's it for now so I'll post an update later in the week. 


Y'all take it easy.

1 comment: